Come See Us | Marshal Steve’s Pony Rides
COME SEE US IN ACTION!
Bloomsburg Fair – Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania: This fair opens the 3rd week after Labor Day and runs for 9 days. Attracting well over 80,000 patrons daily, this fair will provide you with the opportunity to see our ponies at their best.
Middletown Grange Fair – Wrightstown, Pennsylvania:
Located in beautiful Bucks County, PA, this fair is a popular agricultural fair and runs for 5 days in the middle of August.
Burlington County Farm Fair.:
Fun for the whole family, parents and grandparents alike. Located on Route 206 in Burlington County, N.J. Dates: Tuesday thru Saturday in the second week in July.
New York State Fair:
Americas 1st and oldest fair 1776. Located in York, Pennsylvania. Dates: 9 days, Friday thru Sunday the end of July.
Atlantic County 4-H Fair – Hamilton Township, New Jersey:
Located 30 minutes outside of Atlantic City, this 3-day fair is also a local favorite of ours in early August.
You can also see us at any of the following events:
- Smithville Irish Festival – Galloway, New Jersey, Village of Smithville
- R & J Corn Maze – Galloway, New Jersey
- Vineland Greek Festival -Vineland, New Jersey
- Cranberry Festival – Chatsworth, New Jersey
- McNaughton’s Garden Center – Cherry Hill, New Jersey